2018 USAV SUMMIT SPONSOR
SurgeX is a leader in energy intelligence and power protection solutions. Their comprehensive product portfolio, featuring Advanced Series Mode technology, offers a complete line of AC power solutions for surge protection, power conditioning, diagnostic analysis, and control of sensitive electrical and electronic equipment.
SurgeX provides the most reliable power protection and energy intelligence solutions available to safeguard mission critical equipment from destructive surges, spikes, over/under voltage, EMI/RFI noise and inductive transients that can disrupt sound quality, digital performance, cause equipment degradation, and downtime.
Superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs, SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology completely eliminates surge energy up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances. SurgeX technology is non-sacrificial, never degrades, or requires reset and offers the most reliable power protection and conditioning available to keep audio video equipment up and running properly.
SurgeX offers professional grade power protection for rack systems, branch circuits, and standalone equipment. There is no other company in the market that provides a comparable best-in-class portfolio of products and solutions.
- Rack Mount: 1U, 120 volt, 15 and 20 amp, 9 outlet solutions, remote turn on available
- Sequencers: 1U and 2U, 120 volt, 20 amp, 9 and 14 outlet solutions
- Standalone: 120 volt, 8, 15 and 20 amp, 2, 6, and 10 outlet solutions, remote IP control capabilities available
- Space Saver: 120 volt, 15 and 20 amp, 2 outlet and 18 or 24 outlet bar extensions, remote IP control capabilities available
- Branch Circuits: 120 volt, 20 amp, 1 and 4 amp circuits, remote IP control capabilities available
- System Management: 1U, 120 volt, 15 and 20 amp, 8 outlet solutions
- Diagnostic Intelligence: 120 volt, 15 and 20 amp, 3 outlet solutions, remote IP control capabilities available
Founded in 1995, SurgeX introduced a new type of surge protection technology called Series Mode®, which blocked and contained surge energy without the use of MOVs, sacrificial, or diversionary components. Improving upon the original technology, Advanced Series Mode® with zero let-through energy and producing no ground contamination or common-mode disturbances was introduced in 2005. SurgeX is the only manufacturer that offers Advanced Series Mode ® technology.
8001 Knightdale Blvd.
Knightdale, NC 27545