Become an Integrator
USAV strongly values relationships with our integrators. Integration companies interested in becoming USAV Members must complete an extensive application and review process. This ensures that they are properly matched to USAV and meet certain qualifications before being approved for membership.
- Support Preferred Manufacturer Partners (PMPs) by becoming familiar with their products, services and capabilities.
- Recommend and specify PMP products and services wherever they are appropriate and consistent with a customer’s best interest.
- Purchase a minimum of $750 thousand of PMP products and services per year.
- Maintain annual ProAV gross revenue exceeding a minimum of $5 million, and typically exceeding $10 million (depending on addressable market from dealer location).
- Participate in USAV Integrator meetings on a regular basis.
- Subscribe, implement and support USAV best practices for integrators.
- Support fellow USAV Integrators, on a best effort basis, to execute as a team.
Interested? If you meet the membership requirements and think USAV would be a good fit for your company, please complete the brief form below to learn more about what you can gain as part of USAV.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
* = Required.