2019 USAV SUMMIT SPONSOR
Now Available Directly Through PSA! All Your Kramer Products!
Purchase Kramer products from PSA and increase your savings! As a USAV Integrator you can now join PSA as a Member without the $2,000 up-front fee that is typically required of other commercial integrators. Upon becoming a PSA Member, you’ll receive a number of valuable benefits including the ability to purchase through buyPSA.com.
Step 1: Complete the PSA Application and PSA Credit Application and return them to PSA. Contact us for the member application and files.
Step 2: Once we’ve received the applications, your company will be established in PSA’s system as a PSA Member. You can take advantage of the numerous PSA Member benefits such as psaeducation.com content, National Deployment Program (NDP), committee participation and content, Peer Exchange Groups (PEGs). Click to view all the PSA Member and Owner benefits.
Step 3 (optional): There is the opportunity for USAV Integrators to apply to become PSA Owners and gain access to even more programs and services with this highest level of participation. There is an additional application process and $7,500 fee for becoming a PSA Equity Owner. Click to view all the PSA Member and Owner benefits.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Kramer Electronics is a pioneer of the ProAV industry, providing total AV/IT solutions and modern products for collaboration, control, and beyond. Kramer offers a full range of products including ProScale™ Digital Scaler/Switchers and Kramer TOOLS™ and now – complete solutions. Kramer offers the best in control and collaboration with complete solutions including VIA Wireless Collaboration, the Kramer Collaborative Classroom, and K-Touch. Kramer excels in a wide variety of applications–from simple solutions to complex integrated systems–from commercial applications to residential uses. In any situation, Kramer is an industry leader in product quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Kramer offers a large range of solutions suitable for any environment from the classroom to the corporate boardroom and beyond. Kramer continues to focus on creating innovative products that are also reliable. Here are a few of Kramer’s many solutions:
- VIA Wireless Collaboration and Presentation: VIA allows you to meet smarter by enabling you to collaborate more efficiently, share any size files, chat, annotate, and present from any laptop or mobile device on a main display with just one click on a button.
- K-Touch Control: K-Touch lets integrators easily design advanced control and automation for room elements such as lights, screens, sound, HVAC, thermostats, and any new or existing AV system.
- Installer Solutions: Kramer offers a variety of products essential to any installation including cables, table boxes, and audio speakers.
Dr. Joseph Kramer started Kramer Electronics over 30 years ago. The company was founded to enter the video era with innovative products driven by professional customer needs.
Today, Kramer has a line of over 1,000 products. Every one of them was developed through extensive R&D and customer feedback. Kramer is committed to listening to, and acting on, customer feedback to create the best solutions possible the AV industry.
Featured Case Study
Kramer K−Touch Systems in the Race with NASCAR Teams
The speed and reliability of the Kramer Electronics K−Touch system has qualified it for the NASCAR racing circuit at Joe Gibbs Racing in North Carolina. A total of eight K−Touch systems are installed on hauling trucks and pit boxes, allowing crews to keep track of races at every turn. Continue reading this story here.
- Forbes named Kramer 1 of 10 EdTech Companies You Need to Know About
- Kramer Introduced latest VIA solution, the VIA Campus
- Kramer K-Touch Control Solution is installed at Ellis Island to reach worldwide visitors
6 Route 173 West
Clinton NJ 08809