USAV Announces Numerous New Partnerships with Manufacturers, Service Providers and Integrators
WESTMINSTER, CO – November 12, 2019 – USAV, a division of PSA, today announced the addition of seven new partners to its network. Comprised of integrators, manufacturers and service providers in the audio-visual systems industry, these partners strengthen the USAV consortium.
“2019 has been a year of evolution for USAV and we are thrilled to be adding high quality partners that share our strategic vision,” said Chris Salazar-Mangrum, vice president of USAV. “We have an extremely engaged network that work collaboratively to make positive contributions to our industry and organizations and these new partners will be extremely valuable to the group as a whole.”
The new partners include:
Preferred Manufacturer Partners
- AtlasIED – A global electronics manufacturer providing comprehensive audio solutions for commercial, corporate, educational, healthcare, retail, transportation and government environments. AtlasIED combines engineering skills and service with a focus on solving present and future technology challenges. Offering industry-leading mass notification, life safety, public address, voice lift, background music and soundmasking systems, AtlasIED delivers product lines that span most markets.
- NETGEAR – NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of big IT. Their advanced range of reliable, affordable networking products are easy to install and maintain.
Preferred Service Providers
- TrueNorth – TrueNorth is a risk management and insurance brokerage firm focused on providing integrated solutions. For businesses, they provide cybersecurity, risk management/property casualty, employee benefits, retirement plans, strategic continuation planning, consulting and education.
- Domotz – Domotz is a remote monitoring and management platform for IoT. They offer powerful network management software for MSP’s, integrators, security professionals and business owners.
- Paximo – Paximo is a recruitment firm that helps identify and place top talent in the AV and security industries. Extensive market knowledge allows Paximo to consult on salaries, competitor’s company structure and provide additional information.
Integrated Service Groups
- PCD, Inc (Santa Rosa, Ca) started in 1981 that specializes in the design and installation of audio and video systems. PCD takes on a variety of large commercial, educational and institutional projects in both the public and private sectors.
For more information about USAV or any of its partners, visit: https://www.usavgroup.net/.
USAV is a division of PSA, the world’s largest systems integrator consortium made up of the most progressive security and audio-visual systems integrators in North America. Combined, PSA members boast over 400 branch locations, employ over 7,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations. USAV bonds pro audio-visual affiliates together as an elite industry team. With integrator members through the U.S. and Canada, partnerships with top pro AV manufacturers and service providers, and alignment with leading industry associations, the advantage USAV provides is unparalleled by any other industry association. USAV integrators provide clients with the benefit of a nationwide network of pro AV specialists and personal relationships with local AV experts. For more information, visit www.usavgroup.net.
Director of Marketing